Customer Success Manager
Lirio is pioneering marketing and client relationship automation software for utilities (Fiveworx) and financial services firms (Finworx). Machine learning and artificial intelligence are at the heart of our organization, and we are building a team of bright, invigorated life-long learners to make products that truly master the art of automated communication.
We are looking for a team member who is hard charging, inquisitive, customer focused, hungry for success, eager to learn, and comfortable in a fast-paced, high growth, “all hands on deck” environment. If you are the type of person who wants to go to work every day because there is an opportunity to make our world a better place and at the same time build something from the ground up, WE WANT YOU!Our Customer Success Managers work with large electric and natural gas utility and retail clients to drive outcomes and meet customer objectives. Fiveworx uses a technology platform that delivers digital marketing and communication to millions of our clients’ customers to drive program participation, increase customer satisfaction and deliver energy savings.As CSM you are responsible for quarterbacking new deployments, understanding client objectives and reporting requirements, managing client instances in the Fiveworx software platform, measuring success through rigorous data analysis, coordinating with the Product and Sales departments, senior management, and fostering strong relationships with Fiveworx clients.
You will be the account expert and own the relationship after deals are closed. You are the single point of contact for the customer and oversee the cross functional delivery internally (working closely with sales, marketing, product and legal). You are the customer’s voice and advocate with Product.We are looking for people who can seamlessly navigate complex customer organizations, ensure we stick the landing on deployments/implementations, understand the SaaS business model, train our customers while keeping an external customer focus on delivering value.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Onboard new clients, including development of project plan, coordination of data transfer, and approval of marketing assets.
- Set up new instances in the Fiveworx software platform with client-branded materials, including customization of email template(s), content updates to align with client messaging, email contact list imports, and setup or reporting metrics.
- Build email marketing campaigns, ensure quality of all campaigns, and ensure all campaigns run as scheduled.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, and other aspects of email marketing execution as required.
- Proofread content libraries for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Run reports, analyze customer data, and report findings to client.
- Lead client calls to report on progress, with regards to both product updates and client project performance.
Education & ExperienceTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative ofthe knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 2-4 years of marketing or technology delivery experience, preferably in email marketing, marketing automation, customer lifecycle marketing, and/or direct marketing a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required – ideally in business administration, marketing or a related field.
- Technical acumen – high degree of comfort with and knowledge of data and data analysis, software, and technology and communicating with software engineers, product managers, and product/technology officers.
- Detail oriented, well-organized, and execution-oriented.
- Passionate about Client service
- Utility and/or energy efficiency industry knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Collaborative, positive team player with an entrepreneurial mindset, with a strong marketing and customer service orientation.
- Interest in understanding and interpreting email metrics and KPIs relative to campaign performance.
- Familiarity with cloud-based or enterprise ESPs and Database Marketing tools a plus (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Eloqua, Marketo).
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
Working remote is possible depending on situation
Benefits: Health, 401K, Dental, Vision
Lirio, LLC is based in Knoxville, Tennessee. We offer full benefits, including but not limited to medical insurance and 401K with matching. Lirio, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.