Lirio is pioneering marketing and client relationship automation software for utilities (Fiveworx) and financial services firms (Finworx). Machine learning and artificial intelligence are at the heart of our organization, and we are building a team of bright, invigorated life-long learners to make truly master the art of automated communications.
Are you someone that likes to drive a new product and new way of doing business to an established market? Do you gain energy from being around new, fresh product ideas that have tremendous potential? If these things get you pumped, you’ve come to the right place.
The primary function of the Digital Strategist is to creatively manage our suite of various digital marketing tools, develop and apply marketing strategies, and implement digital projects end-to-end.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide WordPress support, including creation of blog posts and pages, management of plugins, resolve performance issues, help design websites and provide technical guidance, manage domain and website hosting, and communication with external tech support/developers
- Implement basic html/css coding/web design across all aspects of digital marketing, in order to create and repair webpages, forms, emails, etc.
- Create and manage HubSpot marketing automation tools, including:
- Email marketing tasks such as copywriting, email template design and coding (in conjunction with a graphic designer), and planning and scheduling email sends/drip campaigns
- Landing pages, such as custom landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Contact forms, including styling forms for use on websites and landing pages
- Contact management such as list building, managing workflows, and creating automation rules
- Manage social media content creation and distribution across multiple channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Instagram)
- Create digital PPC ads and campaigns, set up demographics and other advertising criteria, establish budgets, and communicate progress and success with team
- Use knowledge of SEO principles to improve website ranking, make recommendations for client websites, and implement SEO strategies through content and technical means
- Grow company thought leadership by expressing principles of digital marketing in both writing and in person to clients, internal team members, and the outside world through blog posts, videos, presentations, webinars, etc.
- Support company Sales efforts by building campaigns, drafting emails, managing sales automation systems, and providing analysis and technical support where necessary
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Bonus skill: Adobe Creative Suite
- Competitive salary
- Insurance: health, eye, dental, life, short term
- Company-matched 401k
NOTE: APPLICANT MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO KNOXVILLE, TN.
Lirio, LLC is based in Knoxville, Tennessee. This is a full-time, onsite position. We offer full benefits, including but not limited to medical insurance and 401K with matching. Lirio, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.