Director of Customer Success
Jamie oversees all Fiveworx post-sales client implementations, including overall project management, customer onboarding and support, oversight of professional services, training, and support, product development coordination, and the optimization of client success and satisfaction. She is an experienced senior manager of efficiency programs—with a marketing specialty —and applies her deep knowledge of industry trends, program best practices and customer engagement to client programs.
Prior to Fiveworx, Jamie was a Senior Associate in Cadmus’ Energy Services Division, designing and managing campaigns for American utility clients. She began her career at the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA). Jamie is a trainer for the Association of Energy Service Professionals Institute and co-chair of AESP’s Tools & Technology Topic Committee.
Work & Education
- Director of Customer Success, Fiveworx, 2014-Present
- Senior Associate, The Cadmus Group, 2008-2014
- Associate Project Manager, NYSERDA, 2002-2008
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1997-2001
- New Hampton Prep School, 1997
Jamie Byron, formerly Jamie Lalos, works to make sure Fiveworx clients meet their desired goals with her 15 years of experience in designing, marketing, and evaluating energy-efficiency programs. Jamie has served in both client and consultant roles at NYSERDA and Cadmus, and is an experienced trainer, developing and implementing courses for the Association of Energy Service Professionals (AESP) and the Behavior, Energy, & Climate Change Conference. She is also actively involved in AESP, serving as a chair of a Topic Committee as well as a member of the 2017 National Conference planning committee.
- Mac or PC? “Mac”
- Jamie enjoys old movies (Gene Kelly era)
- Favorite thing from childhood: “Hockey. I started skating at two years old, and started playing hockey at age five. My parents made us a rink to skate on in our back yard.”
- She is a “lake girl,” with a house on the lake and a boat. She enjoys time on the water, swimming, tubing, wakeboarding.
- Jamie’s hockey career highlight is having officiated for the U.S. Women’s Olympic team. She also volunteers significant time as an instructor for new officials.