Driving business strategy and financial results.
"Can’t you just Photoshop a surfboard in there?”
Craig is a hands-on, growth-focused executive with an established track record in driving sales growth, profitability, cost reduction, and process improvement in a variety of business models from startup to Fortune 50 size companies. With over 25 years’ experience in financial roles in various industries, Craig has worked in markets ranging from consumer packaged goods and financial services to furniture and marine manufacturing. His financial background in diverse domestic and international markets and his comprehensive leadership skillset make him a pivotal asset to Fiveworx, where he is responsible for driving business strategy and financial results.
Work & Education
- Fiveworx President at Lirio.
- Chief Financial Officer at Lirio.
- Chief Financial Officer at BPV Capital Management.
- Chief Financial Officer at MasterCraft Boat Co.
- Chief Financial Officer at Broyhill Furniture Ind. Inc.
- Finance Manager at The Procter & Gamble Company.
- Captain in the Air Force Systems Command at United States Airforce.
- Served 6 years. Oversaw projects in excess of $1.6 billion.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- MBA, The Ohio State University.
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, University of Colorado.
- Mac or PC? “Mac at home, PC at work.”
- Craig loves to camp, hike, ski, wakeboard, read books, listen to 80’s hard rock, cheer on the Denver Broncos, yell at his son’s lacrosse games, and go on foodie tours in Charleston with his wife.