General Hospital Fan
Actively involved throughout the community as a Knox Achieves mentor, supporting Mobile Meals, and as a committee member of the Power of the Purse.
Customer Success Manager
Donna has nearly a decade of experience working with utilities, businesses, and policy makers on energy and sustainability issues. At Fiveworx, Donna is applying her passion for working with customers to help them solve their energy challenges. Her energy experience spans solar, natural gas, grid operations, transmission, energy efficiency, program evaluation, and implementation.
Work & Education
- Customer Success Manager for Fiveworx, Lirio, 2017
- Business Management Analyst II, Knoxville Utilities Board, 2017
- Technical Assistant III, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), 2014
- Energy Analyst, DNV KEMA (now DNV GL), 2012
- Director of Community Relations, Efficient Energy of Tennessee, 2011
- BA – Political Science, Maryville College, 2009
- MA – Urban Affairs and Public Policy, University of Delaware, 2011
- Graduate Certificate, Applied Statistical Strategies, University of Tennessee, 2016
A Knoxville native, Donna lives with her husband, their daughter, and three long-haired chihuahuas. In her free time, she is actively involved throughout the community as a Knox Achieves mentor, supporting Mobile Meals and as a committee member of the Power of the Purse fundraiser.
- Fan of General Hospital
- Mac or PC?- “PC”
- Hobbies – volunteering with mobile meals (active committee member for Power of the Purse fundraiser), Knox Achieves mentor, football, hiking, hanging with my family
- Favorite thing as a child – Marsupalami (children’s show)