“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Esther Hicks
“This is my second unicycle. The first one got stolen, so somewhere out there, a thief is making his getaways on one wheel.”
Customer Success Manager
After 15 years of experience in the software industry, Scott has a dynamic combination of skills in marketing, technology, and software development. He is a serial entrepreneur who has worked with business owners and senior executives to grow multiple startup initiatives into successful, profitable businesses. Scott’s tenacious work ethic, versatility, and determination are instrumental to his work at Fiveworx.
Work & Education
- Customer Success Manager, Fiveworx, 2017-Present
- Marketing Automation Analyst, Jasacore, 2015-Present
- Director of Marketing, Constellation Software, 2000-2015
- Director of Marketing, Primoris Services, 2008-2012
- The University of Tennessee, Bachelor of Science, Communications
Scott has been married for 20 years. He has four children: two daughters and two sons. He is a serial entrepreneur with an interest in real estate investment who developed an iPhone game and recently started learning drums. According to his family and friends, Scott is one to watch out for on April Fool’s Day!
- Mac or PC? “Both. I grew up on a Mac.”
- Artists of note: “M.C. Escher, Banksy… thought-provoking comedians like Steven Wright, George Carlin, Gallagher, Seinfeld, and Chris Rock.”
- Hobbies: “I’m interested in whatever my kids are into: soccer, football, dishing about boys with my teenage daughters (NOT)… hiking, biking, fly fishing, tending to my koi pond and flying my drone around at home; I just recently started learning drums…”
- “F1 fan – Mercedes – Lewis Hamilton (Except in 2016 – Nico Rosberg)”
- Favorite thing as a child: “Legos.”