Director of Customer Success
Ryan has spent 10+ years in the energy and utility space building partnerships, managing cross-functional teams, and delivering impactful solutions to utility customers. His client-focused approach has resulted in a track record of success with utilities and other stakeholders.
Ryan has a proven ability to catalyze and expand valued partnerships that achieve client outcomes. He is extremely skilled in relationship building, networking, cross-functional collaboration, and navigating large organizations.
Work & Education
- Director of Customer Success for Fiveworx, Lirio, 2017
- Customer Success Manager, Yardi, 2016
- Customer Success Manager, EnerNOC, 2016
- Senior Program Manager, EnerNOC, 2012-2015
- Innovation Director, Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development, 2011-2012
- Energy Policy Director, Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development, 2007-2011
- Planning and Continuous Improvement, Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development, 2003-2007
- Furman University, Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Spanish, 2003
Ryan is a native East Tennessean and a huge Tennessee fan. He is based in Nashville with his wife and two children. Ryan coaches his kids’ soccer teams and stays involved in regional engagement for Furman University.
- Mac or PC? “PC.”
- Favorite thing as a child: “Family beach vacations.”
- His hobbies include sports (soccer in particular), BBQ, and “smoking various meats on my big green egg.”